24 July 2013

I Fairy Kireii Brown

Hello girls _・)ノ_・)ノ_・)ノ_・)ノ_・)ノ_・)ノ ♥ this time I will review my favorite contact lenses "I fairy". Okay this lens is very comfortable once I use. For the first time I wear contact lenses without water contact lenses for almost 8 hours. Huhuuuu x "D

I fairy is brand contact lens from korea. I ordered this lens a month ago because the brand is quite difficult to find. Huhu. And it turns out I didn't wait in vain I really like this lens contact pattern. Okay straight to my review this time.



I fairy (Kireii) :
Life span : 1 year
Dia : 16.00 mm
Water containt : 55%
Colour : Brown




I was afraid before trying, see the motive which has bright colors
 
color :
Yellow brown i think about this color. With black edge, but more striking yellow hue of this soflen. Although they wrote in the catalog is brown but according to me this soflen look more like the color yellow. hehe 
 
pattern :
I think this pattern looks like daisy flower in it, exactly like pattern soflen that I wanted to make the eyes look more radiant. Black lines in its circle didn't cause enlarge effect to this soflen . I prefer a more visible soflen striking than the black color just feels bore.




comfort :
Yes of course this soflen very comfortable when used the first time I used it almost 12 hours but no irritation in my eyes as not wearing contact lenses. although about 8 hours I put my eyes look a little tired but when released soflen not make my eyes hot as usual.




Where To get? 
I've got this lens from Shcell Softlen but the online shop account isn't active, if you want to buy it please message fb / Line: @ hana_chi while it is in Indonesia I can help you order. because I know a friend of the owner Shcell Softlen. This item is also not ready so if interested you have to wait 1 month. Lol xDD I'm very satisfied to wear.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment