19 August 2013

Pomegranate mask from etude house

☆Hey!ヽ('ー'#)/ Holla everyone ~ how's your holiday? This time I will review face mask that I got it some time ago when I was shopping in singapore. Pomegranate mask from etude house.

 

 

After I figure out the function of pomegranate fruit (buah delima dalam bahasa indonesia) is as an anti-oxide and  prevent premature aging . Which means this mask can eliminate smooth lines on the face that makes the face look getting old. ( ̄ー ̄)

From packgace they claim 
"essence mask that contains pomegranate additives that nourish for a healthy complexion. It has a tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfort."


Material 
This mask is very soft and thin, very convenient to use not rub my face with a rough leather.

☆ Scent  
Even contains pomegranate, I don't know true pomegranate scent. I don't like scent of this mask because not scented like of fruits I think. 

Quantity
 18 sheet per box 

Vol
 23 ml 

The result 
My skin feels soft and chewy after using this mask. Not too feels fresh on the face :/ but afterall this mask is great for repair rough skin . 

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~
 




No comments:

Post a Comment