18 May 2014

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister Mascara

Hello sweety ladiess (*´∇`)ノ This time I will review products that make eyelashes look longer without difficulty using a false eyelash. *wink-wink* I always wanted to try this product, moreover I never tried to change the brand of mascara that I used. finally after a long time I dropped my choice of taking mascara Lash Expander Edge Meister from Majolica majorca







☆ Packaging
the package which is quite elegant but still looks cute makes this product looks expensive *laugh* I think the size isn't too big so it's practical to carry anywhere.


☆ Brush
This product have a double-sided brush head round the corner to capture short eyelashes. adding 1.3 times the dark fiber, the which is more long lasting. so you can use a smaller brush for lower lashes ^^


"Majolica Majorca New Lash Expander Edge Meistercontains dense component repair gel cream. It is blended with 4mm black fibers and eyelash extension base formula, repairing eyelashes and the cuticle as well as enhancing eyelashes elasticity and preventing breakage"


☆ good length and long last
Create a good length for my eyelash that isn't too thick because it contains fiber fake feathers so it can stick in my original eyelash so eyelash creating a thickened. I really love it ★⌒ヽ(●’、^●)
use this mascara for a whole day doesn't make a black smudge under my eyes. but, once cluttered this product is very difficult to be removed. X_X"



d(>_< ) Like :
- Makes my eyelashes more Easier length without having to use many times
- Long last
- double-sided brush

(>へ<) Dislike :
- expensive but worth it for the quality :')
- hard to find in indonesia ;;;

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~





1 comment: