06 June 2014

Naive Facial Cleansing Foam by Kracie (peach)

holla ladies (/) >///ω///<)/) :・゚✧:・゚ (\(>///ω///< (\)
This time I'll give a review of facial wash from naive, kracie. I said earlier that not everyone has the same skin type so please know well and consider trying this product before it because my opinion don't necessarily appropriate with the type of skin you have. :)

I have oily skin type in the nose area and dry on my cheeks. my skin rarely breakouts, but sometimes appears much like reddish spots in the forehead and chin if I'm not suitable to use some beauty products. but after trying this facial wash for over one week my face still looks fine without irritation or breakouts. let us see what are the advantages of this product :)





☆ Packaging
This product looks cute with a pink package with image of a peach plants in the center, looks sweet ♥~ oh yeah, there are several variants for different skin types. but because I'm more concerned with dry skin on the cheeks I take this variant.

☆ Features 
Moisturizes skin with natural Amino Acids like Glycosyltrehalose and Acetylglucosamine. Contains moisturizing ingredients like peach leaf extract and peach juice. Paraben free, mineral oil free, and alcohol free.




☆ Texture & Scent
Really has good texture and really smoothly (think lotion! lol ). After you wash your face, it feels clean, smooth and soft. It's not drying or stripping at all. although it can be to clean of makeup, but this product doesn't have a scrub at all. 
The scent is very natural no smell at all this may prove to this product doesn't contain paraben X'D (maybe)

☆ The result
I really like this product because it makes my skin stay soft after using make up all day. the price is affordable too XD maybe I would still buy it again later~ (¬‿¬) ♥


natural makeup everyday by me \(///)\

☆ Price & where to buy ?
I bought this product in guardian with price around 50k :D

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for using Naive Facial foam. Our product also available at Watsons, Grand Lucky, Foodhall, Hero, Ranch Market, Farmers, & Hypermart.
    You can see our website : www.hoyu.co.id and www.kracie.co.jp

    ReplyDelete