19 August 2013

Aloha v-line slim maker (Etude House)

Hello my ladiess. (^0^)」 today I'm going to tell you a little, a few weeks ago I tried to learn to make up to be a men. like crossplay but I think it failed because my jaw bone was invisible and I have chubby cheeks. I realize the solution turns out do shading certain parts on the face to get that gaunt face. I immediately ordered aloha v-line slim maker. 


Failed crossplay I think  -_\)




☆ From the package they claim
"to make the chin line as the true V line, don't forget that there's V line slim maker to express the skin in slim look!"





☆ Package 
I got a safe and hygienic packs with the box are still good.

☆ Design 
Design of the form aloha is very elegant color pink with decorative summer flowers that look nice. I think it looks like a compact powder. hehe




☆ Get applicator
waww~ it turns out this product also get brush applicator. very easy to use with this brush. feather brush is also very smooth and not easily fall out. (ノ´∀`*)ノ



☆ Size
8 Gram

☆ Color 
01 sun gold / brown wood
I chose this color because the color looks brighter than no. 02, although I have brown skin color. the color is very fitting for me. gold sun colors have glitter T - T



Over Flash , hard to see gold color X'D

☆ Texture 
powder of this product is very soft, also has a scent like the scent of flowers. I don't know what flowers hehe.

☆ Results 
I'm quite satisfy with this product because it is proven to make my face look quite gaunt than before. T v T
I always use it on my cheekbones to give a shadow to make it look more gaunt cheeks. lol somehow they look getting bigger even though I don't look fat as in the photo but this cheek still looks chubby huhuu. many people say has chubby cheeks is cute but I don't think it's true forever, if cheek look more chubby day by day it just to torture me to smile in photos. T - T



♪ where u get?
Buy Them @ chic-princessa

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~




2 comments:

  1. Pengen cobain juga jadi nya :p
    Kalau matte semua pasti lebih natural keliatan nya ;)
    Nice review dear ;)

    Aku follow blog mu ya ;)
    http://www.gracesoputra.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete