19 August 2013

NYX jumbo eye pencil

hello everybody ~~~ヾ(^∇^) this time I'm going to review a solid colored eyeliner from Nyx. because my project cosplay this time miku - karakuri pierrot has the sad feeling. I'm looking for a blue solid blue eyeliner that is waterproof and sweat because later I will wear it in outdoor event for long time.

I finally decided to buy this product Nyx jumbo eye pencil because the available colors I wanted and the price is very affordable (laugh)



☆ packaging
Packing it tightly enough and have a strong cap. the packing is very simple and looks like a crayon.




☆ Easy to use
This eyeliner is very easy to use as pencil-shaped, I don't need to bring the applicator again. and don't need do drawstring again. eh ...

☆ Color
I chose a medium blue color that isn't too old and too young. No. 622a electric blue. as shown in the picture the color was still kinda looks brighter than the catalog. little glitter. D'x


with flash . i hate glitter Dx

☆ Size
weighs just 5g and length 13 cm

☆ waterproving and can survive in oily skin 
I have done the test and this product was very waterproof. although the color somewhat faded but still visible attached on my skin . I wore it yesterday for a photoshoot for approximately 5 hour result is still good until the end.



☆ ingredient 
This product contains beeswax. what is bees wax? bees wax is the wax from bees. own beeswax function is to facilitate the formation of stable emulsions and increase water capacity. so that the product is durable exposed to water and oil. bees wax also commonly used for crayon, but the levels are adjusted for this product. I still think it's fine.

☆ The Result



d(>_< ) Like :
- Affordable prices
- Easy to find in jakarta
- Resistant water and sweat 

(>へ<) Dislike :
- Containt glitter Dx (I don't like all kinds of glitter)

♪ where u get? 
Buy Them here chic-princessa or go to NYX department store at nearest mall ^^




Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~

2 comments:

  1. Warna nya lucu say .
    Kamu juga cute ;)
    Btw warna milk nya paling byk di pake beauty blogger loh .
    Hahaha
    Maau belii juga jdinya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waahh tar harus coba jg kykny warna itu xD thanks dear ;)

      Delete