01 September 2013

Celebrate my best friend birthday in prison XD

Yesterday to celebrate my best friend birthday Fransiska. She invite me go to Bong Kopitown Resto in Plaza semanggi With 5 other my best friend. But two my best friend cannot join :( finally Fransiska also invite my sister to replace my friend who cannot join. I just wear white strip blouse with coffee brown skirt and use black cardingan. I also use Cute stocking from my mom, u can see in the picture.


I just use casual style for that day and natural make up. My family always said i better with normal style without eyelashes and wig when i was going out. because jakarta not modern as japan or singapore I had to follow their orders. huff~ ( ̄へ ̄)



Arriving there, we still waiting for my friend that late so we waited while drinking share tea. I really liked drink this bubble tea from taiwan. I order taro black tea because i'm always order honey milk tea/ matcha milk tea I wanna try other flavors. XD


We also take some picture during in share tea. narcissistic human. lol *slap


My lil sister with Fransiska


Me with Jenita

They are is my best friend from I was in 6th primary school except my lil sister. lol xD After one other my best friend coming we hurry up go to bong kopitown. bong kopitown is a newly restaurant opened in jakarta region you can find out here. because the unique design of this restaurant is like being in prison, many people who want to try it.



All decoration like in the jail, isn't it? 



A list of their menu is also very funny resembles newspaper and the most funny is the names of the menu. XD 


Most things will make guests laugh is the level of spiciness at this restaurant. that's kalimantan language that always my grandma say. *laugh*


I ordered rice prison and Unripe Mango Shaved Ice as a drink

Taste of the food at this restaurant standards like chinnese food generally, but the design of this restaurant is quite interesting.

Before go home I bought this Skirt and new manga in gramedia v(≧∀≦)vI will review this manga later :] 

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~










2 comments: