13 September 2013

etude house Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream SPF50+ PA+++

hi girls! |^・ω・)/ ハロー♪ hello again ~ a few days ago I ran out of bb cream. _. I use bb cream from skins 79 before, I'm still curious to try this product etude house Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream SPF50+ PA+++ many beauty bloggers suggested this product. so why should I doubt to buy it? xD and my aunt in singapore buy this product to me for free. waww ~ how lucky I am.







☆ packaging
This product is very hygienic wrapped tightly with a cap and make it easier to open.

☆ size
BB cream size is smaller than I'd expected ;; -;; although more practical to carry anywhere. size only 35 grams.

☆ color
I chose color no. 2 light beige. This product comes with 3 color.


because I want to look more white I didn't hesitate to take brighter color > <


From cover they claim
" whitening & anti wrinkle , anti darkening, long lasting waterproof  "



Long lasting
Although I haven't test level waterproof of this product , but I'm very satisfied to used it to AFAID 2013 event last week. This product is very durable even though I was sweating ; w ; and not fade even continue to cling on my face, about 8 hours later my face looks a bit oily ^ ^; but afterall I love this product.

Cover all acne scars
This product is different from the bb cream I have ever tried before. very good at covering acne scars on my cheek area although I do not use concelar: o





Texture 
Very smooth and not too glossy in my face. I prefer for viscous BB cream than liquid Because they last longer attached to my face. it's just my oppinion ^^


 

 

Good applicator
BB cream is already available with a sponge applicator. very convenient to use and easy use to attach the BB cream in my face. if you turn the center of the cap you will see the inside of the bottle BB cream. I see it like toothpaste, press it BB cream and the liquid will come out. If you want to use this BB cream with other  applicator just uncapped the sponge :)

Fragrance
Very natural like ordinary liquids bb cream but more soft this product. very friendly with my nose that very anti odor of perfume. ^ ^

Results
You can see the results after I use the bb cream. This product is very satisfying > < don't hesitate if you are looking for a durable bb cream. ^ ^





♪ where u get?
Buy Them @ chic-princessa

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~












2 comments: