18 September 2013

Eye Candy Bulle - Blue

Hai Everyone~~ This time i'll review new circle lens that i bought recently. Eye Candy Bulle - Blue. I think this lens has three tone will soon explain in my review this time. I bought this circle lens for every days go to office but the colour not like that I  imagine Dx  





☆ Water Content : 48 %
☆ Diameter : 15mm
☆ ingredients : silicone hydrogel
☆ Life Span : 6 month



☆ Color  
I actually imagine its color is very natural in my eyes, but it looks striking and creepy Dx. there are three tone in this circle lens light brown inside, bluish green in the middle and black lines the outer section

☆ Pattern
Pattern of this circle lens is very unique the part of inside which brown color tapered shaped like the sun and the green part shaped like a flower. the black lines aren't wrapped around the outside circle lens in general, but the shape horizontal lines encircling the soflen circle.

☆ Comfort
because the diameter of the circle is only 15 mm lens and when put to my eyeballs the circle lens will shrink again I felt the circle lens size doesn't fit in my eyes, there a shadow in the outskirts of my eyes became very disturbing my view. Dx doesn't dry quickly but because of the size doesn't fit I'm not comfortable using this circle lens.

☆ Result
The result is very different from the images / review other beauty bloggers. because it is not very natural when I wear instead looks striking. I really do not like the overall for this circle lens . : (

No Flash

With Flash

♪ where u get?
I bought this soflen in geosoflenroom 
 
 
Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment