13 September 2013

eye candy chocolate dolly

Moshi-Moshi soflens holic ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ this time I'm going to review the new soflens I bought last week. my eyes are too sensitive due soflens, I fairy is my soflens that I review before to be very sensitive when I use Dx I also don't understand though whereas previously it was comfortable soflens to used. okay let's see what's good thing from soflens that I review this time. ~eye candy chocolate dolly~

Because my eyes are very, very sensitive. My eye isn't sensitive types who can't wear soflens, only when using soflens my eyes feel itchy constantly because my eyes aren't accustomed with the strange things in my eyes. but I could have survived this long so my eyes look bigger. proud of me TvT * clap clap clap *




☆ dia : 16mm
☆ life span : 6month
☆ color : full brown
☆ water content : 48%


☆ Color
Without a full brown stripe / black dot. : 3 I was actually looking for a big black soflens because previous I used black soflens has expired. (it was a nice soflen because I use until expired lol) but after a see-saw brown color looks more fitting in my eyes because my eyeball is a bit brownish.


Pattern  
There's no pattern in this soflens. full of brown color xDD

Comfort 
Very very comfortable in my eyes. I finally found the soflens not feel like a lump in my eyes \ TuT / because it's made from silicone hydrogel soflens is very convenient to use. eye drops didn't need. lasted for 9 hours the first time I used no eye drops and still feels good though because of the size / large water content make this soflens sometimes rise to the upper eyelid, but not ill just have to blink to make it down again. :)

texture 
Soflens texture is very soft like a gel because made ​​from silicon hydrogel it seems so don't feels when it enters my eye. I really liked this soflen. :)

 With Flash

No Flash


♪ where u get?
I bought this soflen in geosoflenroom there are many types softlen and served friendly by its owner. and item faster arrive xDD






2 comments: