27 April 2014

My beauty diary pearl powder face mask and eye mask review

hallo ladies ♪(・ω・)ノ recent months I'm taking care with my face skin. last week on my trip to singapore I several times stopped at guardian and sasa. I'm looking for a face mask and my choice fall into my beauty diary. how not? XD This mask is almost often be a recommendation from several beauty bloggers that I know. let see my review now ~

I also bought an eye mask for dark circles in my eyes that has been very severe LOL








☆ Packaging
This product comes with the box in outside cover tightly with plastic. very safe and hygienic. each variant has a different box (I was confused to choose the variant to be bought, too long in sasa employee the shop came up to me haha) in the box there are 10 sheets of face mask, the packaging is really pretty with yellow polka dots and picture of pearl. the back pakcage explain the content and function of the face mask.



☆ Brightening and whitening
Pearl has been a precious ingredient use by ancient royal court. Modern medicine research also discovers that pearl contains trace elements like calcium, magnesium, zinc and 18 compound amino acids. It has anti-oxidizing functions and boosts skin’s vitality. Skin becomes moisturized and bright. It can control skin’s water-oil balance. Combining camellia and blackberry extracts with rich polyphenols, it whitens skin and improve transparency.

☆ Nourishing and repairing
Mulberry, sugar maple, ginkgo and mallow extracts can protect skin from harm of free radicals. It keeps skin moist and hydrated. Licorice and water-soluble protein soothes and renews skin, making it bright and smooth.


☆ Texture & scent 
Texture of This mask is very soft so comfortable in use & the size isn't too big so it is easy to use. the scent of This mask is very good like baby powder fragrance, I really like it because it doesn't sting.

☆ Good Result and will purchase again
results after using this face mask feels really very satisfying. although this mask have whitening function but also makes my face feeling soft and chewy. certainly will purchase again > . < 




☆ Packaging
package very pretty pink (〃ω〃)゚.+:。♪ and inside the box there are 5 sheet eye mask. 1 sheet there is a pair eye mask.


☆ Decrease the dullness and fatigue around the eye area, intensively infusing with double beauty and vitality
☆ Resolve pigmentation, boosting circulation and restoring healthy looking eyes.
☆ Eliminate dark circles and evenly brighten the eye contours
☆ The first radiant care system combines vit c derivatives and vitamin B3 along with chrysin and multi-peptide reduces skin pigmentation, boosts circulation and restores healthy looking eyes



☆ How to use
I use this eye mask after using face mask. leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse with clean water. I usually wear the eye serum after that. ^^

☆ Result and texture
I didn't take pictures because my eyes really looks very bad but after all this eye mask helps reduce dark circles. The texture of this eye mask is very soft so don't be afraid can swipe your eye part skin. :)

☆ Price & where to buy ?
Price for face masks I've already forgotten because I threw the plastic, but around 23 SGD if not wrong. X'D while for the eye mask I bought in malaysia the price is RM 29.90

Too difficult to find this product in Indonesia but maybe you can buy it here but I don't recommend if you're hesitant because I had never bought it there

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~ 









5 comments:

  1. aihh lucu banget ya pas banget sama bentuk mata semua kebungkus maskernya. thanks infonya ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the eye mask really works :D I only use eye cream to treat my dark circles :P

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats eye cream that u used sis if i want to know? :) cz my dark circle looks so bad. :'(

      this eye mask work well I think but must diligent to use for maximum result :)

      Delete