02 August 2014

Pandora Vanilla Shake Blue Review

hello, girls! ❀ ✿ ❁ finally I can review on my blog again. because lately I'm lazy to online on PC so I put off writing a review this circle lens. (ノ≧ڡ≦) Teehee~!

I bought this circle lens last month from Cyute Softlens , I'm search new lens to use for my next project as Miuna shiodome because the character has blue eyes. and I choose this circle lens because I think this circle lens has a big diameter that can makes my eyes bigger so it'll give MOE expression *slapped* but.... (•ˋ _ ˊ•) okayy let's see~




☆ Diameter: 19.5mm
☆ Base Curve: 8.60mm
  ☆ Water Content: 52%
☆ Life Span: 1 Year


☆ Color & Pattern
This circle lens has 4 colour that mix in one circle lens (purple, yellow, blue, and black in outer) with unique pattern like line of stars that surrounds this circle lens I think (hehe) and the fourth-colors that makes colors very stunning when used. not too flashy but look unusual.  (ㅇㅅㅇ)


☆ Enlargement
this circle lens has size is 19.5 mm I think will gives the effect of enlarging the eyes that very large. but it looks normal like other soflen. a little disappointed.... (´・_・,`)


☆ Result & Comfort
I really like the pattern because it looks cute and gives the impression of eye appealing but not too comfortable when used. blocking my view and in my eyes feel dry when wearing it about half an hour. I don't know because my eyes sensitif or not. 「(°ヘ°")



very unfortunate that inconvenience ,> _ < maybe convenient if used by other eyes, because each eye has a different sensitivity.



Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~ 





No comments:

Post a Comment