05 August 2014

Review Maybelline Clear Smooth Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer

hii all, a few time ago someone asked me to review my favorite concealer. because there's no time to do so just now i'll review it. gomeenn <(_ _)>


☆ From the product their claim :
- Blends easily for complete coverage
- Improves under-eye skin
- Proven to reduce redness and dark spots, soothe signs of fatigue, hydrate under-eye skin
- All-day natural coverage
- Won’t clog pores
- Ophthalmologist-tested
- Contains 0% oil, 0% talc and 0% fragrance


I really like this concealer, since I learned to use makeup I fell in love and will remain loyal to this product XD This product gives maximum satisfaction to coverage any blemishes on my face, everyone said I have best skin face because i don't have pimple or my skin looks younger but in the truth my skin have many blemishes in some area, acne scars, and circle black in under my eyes.
let's see what the true advantages of this products after I use~ 



☆ Packaging
This product is very simple packing with a swivel cap. this product use transparent tube, so it allows us to see how much content in it. (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

☆ Come With Applicator
This product has the applicator, though usually I just use a little this product on redness or dark spot and then use my fingers gently patting until evenly. I think use this product with hand more maximal than use brush.

I don't have photo after swab this product because the color looks natural same as my skin lol

☆ Texture & Color
This product has a very good texture for concealer, i've ever used other brand concealer but the texture isn't good like as maybelline. many famous blogger also suggested using this product so don't hesitate if you are looking for a concealer that is satisfactory ^^ texture of this product is very solid and not sticky so allows us to flatten it. This product may have several color variants, but I rarely find other color than medium-sands. This color is very natural on my skin when I use with the bb cream etude house. but a little bit of white when I use it just to use foundation.

☆ well survive in my face
This product is very well survive in the face, but I suggest better use makeup base before applying bb cream then using this product. I've ever use this product without makeup base about 2 hours use of the area under my eyes look whiter than my cheek because bb cream that I use has begun fade makes color of my skin face became uneven. X_X but if exposed to sweat too long this products certainly will fade, but at least you can do touch-up to make a more long last. ^^" 
yeah, every beauty product will definitely fade in a different situation lar- 


cover well my dark circle

although it desn't cover everything but enough to hide a bit of acne on my chin ╰(*v*;)╯






d(>_< ) Like :
- cover black circle under-eye skin
- cheap (just 60k)
- easy to find in my country
- no fragrance
- Blends easily

(>へ<) Dislike :
- hmm... nothing XDD

(´・ω・`)? Repurhase 
Off course! haha

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~





2 comments:

  1. hai cutiepie! miss you! hehehe...
    iya ini katanya bagus ya tapi ak blom perna coba sih hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai jugaa beibehh miss u too ><
      iyaa nih wajib dicoba git, udh murah memuaskan bgt lg xDD

      Delete