01 September 2014

Review Etude House Face Conditioning Cream

hello, ladies (*´-`*)ノ this time I want review a new product from etude house. because I ran out of makeup makeup base some time ago, finally I tried this product because I was very curious especially etude house is my favorite makeup.


I'm very important to makeup base because, without it my color skin sometimes not really fit with the bb cream that I use and also without makeup base my makeup only stay a moment in my face. ヾ(`ε´)ノ





☆ Packaging
This product have a simple packs like bb cream, though looks elegant with white color. such as toothpaste packs maybe I could call it. Gently squeeze the wrapper makes the content out quite a lot (be careful with it X'D)


This product seems to have only one variant (no other color) and contains SPF 25 / PA ++, so you don't have to bother anymore to use sun block to keep your skin from sunlight :)





☆ Texture 
This product has a good texture, because it isn't sticky and easy to apply on my skin face. although looks moist but after being used in my skin face this makeup base can control oil on my face so that makes makeup long lasting . ^^

Left : before , right : after

☆Result
After use this product my face look brighter and makes my makeup long-lasting, I really like this product. I wear this product over 5 hours under the sun and my makeup not fade. I also like this product because it contains Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + Balancing. This product is definitely not sticky. must try ladies!





d(>_< ) Like :
- not sticky when used
- no smell
- makes makeup long last
- have SPF25
- makes my face more brighter

(>へ<) Dislike :
- nothing

(´・ω・`)? Repurhase
Maybe X'D Sometimes I like to try new products *slapped*

( ・◇・)?Where to buy and how much
U can find it @ counter Etude house but maybe the prize more expensive. I buy it @ Moe chan shop more affordable around 200k I can buy it lol

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~





No comments:

Post a Comment