25 November 2014

Shu Uemura ultime8 supreme cleansing oil (preview)

hello ladies! This time I wanna share my post about Skin purifier from Shu Uemura. Everyone know Shu Uemura is brand from Japan that have good result and the price quite expensive. but I think it's worth it for the result. :)



☆ package
The package so simple from glass that have rubber tube and pumped the cap straight to out the content. have size 150ml. (but I'm and my aunt already use it almost 5 month so the content not full anymore lol)


☆ How to use
- take 3 to 4 pumps of cleansing oil onto the palms of hands
- gently smooth over the face
- wet face to emulsify cleansing oil
- rinse thoroughly with water



☆ Texture
This product has a texture that is very soft and not sticky on the skin. more fluid than I thought. tastes like water for me, need to rub the skin that using a thick makeup so the skin can cleaner (but don't injure your skin face yeah lol)

☆ Result
I'm used this product almost a few month ago, I just realized the result is good for my skin. my skin face feels more soft than before seriously. but I'm not use this product everyday because I think my skin face somewhat oily so I'm afraid if using these products every day can increase the levels of oil on my face lol (it just my opinion) more easy to remove my makeup using this product, but the price makes me afraid if I ran out the content *laugh* 
different result in the skin of my aunt, after a few months of usage in her skin arise small white spots, when she stopped taking this product the white spots were gone. although she said that the initial use did make her skin smoother. I own up to now there is no any problem using this product. :)

♪ where to get?
Online shop maybe lol, I have this product from my aunt in singapore. I don't know where in indonesia that sell Shu Uemura product :( sorry ~

(´・ω・`)? Repurhase
Maybe will hahhaa~

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~




1 comment:

  1. <a href="https://light-elrahman.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%8a%d8%a8-%d8%b7%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%af-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%85-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%af%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%85

    ReplyDelete