05 April 2015

Red skirt + 'life so good' jacket

Holla minna-camaaa!! this time i will review some outfit again. i used my grandma's money to bought this outfit xixiixi, my grandma knew me so well and I love her so much *kiss her on the cheek* then let's see my review before you get bored with my post lol



I love the plaid shirt included with the red color will look more adorable. this shirt not comes from famous brand but the quality still good use for go to work or hangout. some outfit that I used not always have brand as long as the quality good I will buy it. :p


shoulder : 38cm
bust : 90cm
sleeve lenght : 57cm
lenght : 54cm

are available just one size (free size) I bought this shirt with cheap price just 80k. if u interested let visit me for shopping to that store XDDD they sell many clothes with cheap price. the quality and style also adorable. believe me :D im forget to ask about their online shop. maybe i will come soon and asking to them. hihiii~

Result :    

the second item i will review is my jacket from lifeisgood

shoulder : 40cm
bust : 82cm
sleeve lenght : 63cm
lenght : 63cm



my aunt bought this jacket so I dun know with the price but when i check in the website the price around $50.00 not inc shipping price. I love this jacket bc the color is black and with simple logo name of their brand. I used jacket everyday to my office so i think this is useful for me. are available size from XS to XXL so dun worry everyone can use this jacket. im use S size and it so comfort to me. im worried the size not suit in me because i love big size for jacket but when i used I think my body so tiny //cryingintheshower// I don't know maybe western ppl have large size not like asian brand so I think they have different measurement. :)

the quality also good though feel so thick to use in indonesia. remember everyday is hot day here. lol 

Result :    


Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~










1 comment:

  1. HELLO

    my name is Antonio and I'm Italian

    You are so sweety and beautiful

    I hope you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts.

    I have a great passion for plaid shirts since I was little .
    Just like some collect stamps or coins I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

    So COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

    I have a private collection of WOMEN and people in PLAID SHIRTS on this website www.FLICKR.COM I also leave you the link if you want to browse .. ok ?

    Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
    The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?



    PICTURES will never be published except for your ASKING

    That's the link below in wich you could see some photos related of my passion of PLAID:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/36248663 @ N00 /


    ANY way , thanks

    I hope that I have not caused any discomfort or inconvenience

    thank you very much

    my mail is:

    antonio.drum@email.it

    This is my job :

    http://www.GoHerbalife.com/antonioformula1/en-US

    if you like , JOIN TO MY HERBALIFE TEAM

    ASM ME HOW !!

    ReplyDelete