03 April 2015

À la Folie top + Black leather pants

Holla ladiess, how are you all? while im bored with my routinity I thinking to write some review about my outfit. i hope will get sponsor too later lol //slap//


I bought this skirt top from H&M with price 250k the price worth it with the quality. I love logo design in the chest it looks simple and cool. my style change into more casual and easy going type. Im still wear cute outfit but prefer to casual style for now maybe because im bored with cute things tbh. wanna trying new style. :p


the material comfort to skin and suitable to wear in outdoor. are available in S and M size. I dunno they run out for L or not bc I didn't see for other size that time.

Result :    



waist : 64cm (use rubber)
length : 29cm

I bought this pants from Blanc Blanche store in singapore when I was holiday last year ago. Just one stock for one item, average of all item in that store is limited edition. //imhappychoosethisone// Im always like everything fashion with leather material bc it looks expensive and elegant lol 

this pants also not come from original leather because material feel light when used. I think this material is imitation leather but looks like original leather. the lace in the bottom makes this pants more adorable. the price in the price tag is 52SGD but I coming when they celebrate opening store, they give me discount into 42SGD. I also bought many accessories from their store. will review later if I have time lol

Result :     


Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~









1 comment: