21 August 2016

Luxury babe 39 Red

Holla ladies, back to my review lens. I love using contact lens thats why I am always review about contact lens. if you want your product to review by me you can contact me here 

Okay this time because I need red contact lens for my cosplay project I search many brand contact lens before I bought. contact lens is really important things for me doing cosplay. I bought this lens in dreamie chuppa and the product is ready stock! yey so without thinking I immediately bought it.


Diameter : 16-17mm
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Water Content : 45%
Lens' Lifetime : 1 Year Disposable



☆ Color & Pattern     
I really love the pattern because looks so natural and simple pattern, the color like what I want because the red not look flash in my eyes & black color in the outer makes kawaii efect. lol

☆ Enlargement     
This lens give bigger efect in my eyes, without photoshop anymore my eye become kawaii. lol (forget it, im never use photoshop to enlarge my eyes  )

☆ Comfort     
Superrrrr comfort!!! not stick my eyes, not dry fast, and diameter not disturb my view. I recommend this lens if you also need red contact lens.

☆ Result     
I did not find the lack of this brand, only the costs a bit more expensive than other contact lens price. but it was worth it for the quality. (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ remember : other eyes have different condition, so I can't make you sure about comfort too in your eyes or not :)

 I really love this lens, thanks for the owner dreamie chuppa to recommend this brand 



No comments:

Post a Comment