13 September 2013

etude house sweet cupcake recipe all over color - strawberry chiffon cupcake

Hi ladiess!! in my review this time I will review the product from etude house. brand make up that I liked > _ < etude house sweet cupcake recipe all over color-strawberry chiffon cupcake. This is also a product that is given by my aunt from singapore because I was looking for a cream blush on. because the cream blush on longer lasting and looks natural on the face than powder blush on.




☆ Packaging
 Very pretty the shape are round and the made ​​of metal such as jewelery case box and I think a very tight cap. : 3

☆ Color
This product comes with a lot of color

★ PK002 - Strawberry Chiffon Cake
★ OR202 - Peach Sugar Cake
★ PK001 - Blueberry Cheesecake
★ RD301 - Raspberry Mousse Cake
★ OR201 - Orange Choux Cake


but I chose to buy a color strawberry chiffon cake because this color is more soft and sweet. but I never thought when it used it color is more pale than I imagined.






Texture
This product gently, but very creamy and glossy. more sticky than color Raspberry Mousse Cake because my sister buy it. maybe strawberry chiffon cake color is more suitable for use as a lipbalm.

3 functions
ah yes I haven't to say that this product has three functions can be used as a blush, eye shadow, and lipbalm. yes this product is very functional, but I've never tried it as an eye shadow.

☆ Fragrance
This product has a fragrance that I like smelling like fruit candy. all color have the same scent seems.

Results
The results are quite satisfactory, but I think I prefer the color Raspberry Mousse Cake than this color as a blush on because the color makes my cheek looks more natural look like a blushing exposed the sun. > \ \ \ < color strawberry chiffon cake is very good if used as a lipbalm I think. but if you have a pale skin this color is very nice to try it ;)




d(>_< ) Like :
- Fragrance is very interesting I really like smell it. lol
- Affordable
- Easy to carry anywhere because of its size lightweight

(>へ<) Dislike :
- Not available applikator 
- Very glossy :/

♪ where u get?
Buy Them @ chic-princessa 

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~ 




4 comments:

  1. Belum kesampean nyoba produk satu ini :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dicoba sis ak aja pengen nyoba warna lain >< bagus soalnya

      Delete
  2. very very cute*_* i had it in purple

    ReplyDelete

  3. www.honestskin.com

    Shopping mall for Korean cosmetics. 30% Sale in March!!!

    Etude House, Nature Republic, Su:m 37, Its Skin, Innisfree, 3 Concept Eyes ( 3CE ), Missha, TONYMOLY, Skinfood, Thefaceshop, Laneige, IOPE, Sulwhasoo, WHOO, Regen, Ryeo Shampoo, and a lot more

    ReplyDelete