11 October 2013

Geo deep blue an-a49 circle lens

Hello, Girls! ◕ ᴥ ◕ how are you? This time I will review circle lens again. recently that I review only circle lens because I don't have money to buy new makeup. (΄︵◝❀)
This circle lens I bought for my next project to be Rikka Takanashi (chuunibyou Koi ga Shitai). I would rather see maximal cosplayers that showing his/her character and for that all need 80% similarity in appearance then the remaining are supported by appreciation. I think to be similar to anime characters, the eyes to be an important part where you have to be prosecuted makes your eyes to be perfect eye in order your eyes look like the character : 3

Okay, long winded my explanations. although I am not a professional cosplayer too but I always try to show the best results to bring the characters that will I played :) because Rikka Takanashi have tosca blue eyes, I immediately look for circle lens with the appropriate color close to her eyes. and finally I find circle lens that matches with Rikka eyes.


Geo blue deep an-a49






☆ Water Content : 38 %
☆ Diameter : 14,2 mm
☆ Life Span : 1 Year

☆ Color (8/10)
not too flashy but still looks bright as Rikka eyes xD circle lens has only two colors blue Tosca and black in the outline. but when used color becomes slightly darker. 
This circle lens is also very suitable for cosplay miku I think. lol


☆ Pattern (8/10)
pattern of this circle lens almost like circle lens Eye Candy Bulle - Blue I've ever review earlier 

☆ Comfort (7/10)
because I forgot to ask about diameter of this circle lens before I bought, this circle lens consequently experienced similar things with eye candy bulle - blue that I review before. the size doesn't fit in my eyes so there are shadows around my eyeballs. I don't know whether it was the cause / not but I'm not comfortable using this soflen although this lens better than eye candy bulle - blue. 

☆ Result (8/10)
the results were quite satisfactory because it makes my eyes look more natural with the color that I think is rather flashy. :) Although not very comfortable to wear. 

Without Flash

With Flash


♪ where u get?
I bought this soflen in geosoflenroom 

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~ 




4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have such beautiful eyes!
    Love your lenses too.
    Gonna try that xD

    Anyway, I've been following your blog.
    Mind to follow me back? ^^

    Thank you!
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear :) okayy i will follow back ur blog when i'm online in pc. thanks also for visited my blog ^^

      Delete
  2. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis ^^ i will visit later. also thanks u already visit to my blog. :)

      Delete