07 January 2015

Etude House Magic Any Cushion #Magic Peach

holla, ladies. hannachi here (hehe)  this time I will be reviewing makeup base that already I used almost two months. Etude House Magic Any Cushion. I really like using makeup base from etude house because besides the price is affordable, satisfying and the package is always cute.


for what exactly this product? whether have same function with bb cream? this product have 6 function:
- help brighten
- correcting skin tone
- protect skin from the sun because it contains SPF 34 PA ++
- reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- soothes the skin
- and whiten

do you remember I ever review Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base ? This product has a function and usability same way with that product, but this product is more easy to use.


☆ Packaging : 




This product has a plus for the packaging, because besides easy to carry anywhere. This product is easy to use with a look that comes with a sponge inside the package O(≧∇≦)O





other than that this product can be recharged when the content has been used, you can buy refill product in counter etude house.



☆ Color :

This product comes with 3 colors
1. Magic Pink - Healthy Skin Look: Specially formulated for skin that tends to pale so it helps to keep the skin look fresh and radiant.
2. Magic Peach - Bright Skin Look: Specially formulated skin tone can help flatten the face to make it look natural glow to the skin that tends to dull and dark.
3. Magic Mint - Mild Skin Look: Specially formulated to help flatten the skin color tone for those who have skin redness.


I choose Magic Peach for my skin

☆ Texture & scent : 



This product is very liquid so sometimes is very difficult to apply with a the sponge. but it makes my face glow brighter. dewy results on my face. although it couldn't cover the dark circles in my eyes well. x_x This product is actually a makeup base, this product also have functions make makeup long lasting on my face. if you want have a good result, use bb cream again after use this product. but for me I'm just use concealer and powder after it. 
This product has a good scent and do not sting in my nose. like scent bb cream XD

☆Result


overall I like this product but I rarely use it because I'm more comfortable using makeup base, just when I'm lazy use makeup I'll use this product. despite having a liquid texture but does not make my face oily skin when using it all day. suitable for oily skin type.



d(>_< ) Like :
- easy to carry and use
- have a good scent
- SPF 34 PA++ so it can protect the skin from the sun light
- can rechargeable

(>へ<) Dislike :
- can't cover up dark circles well, need concealer / bb cream again to cover it

(´・ω・`)? Repurhase 
no, because I've had a lot of makeup base X'D 

( ・◇・)?Where to buy and how much
U can find it @ counter Etude house but maybe the prize more expensive. I buy it @ veeshopy more affordable around 199k


2 comments:

  1. aku pernah nyoba yg mint aja nih.. jadi penasaran juga am yg peach.. XD

    cherriesspink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pernah coba juga tapi kurang suka soalnya susah aplikasinya XD
    anyway, follow back yah if you don't mind :) salam kenaal

    http://fairinas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete