06 February 2015

Etude House - Silk Scarf Hair Treatment

holla, ladies! since returned to Jakarta and stuck with a very bad internet in my house I become difficult to write a review on my blog. ( cry ) okay, this time I will review hair treatment product from etude house. I really love this product so I want everyone know about it and also try this product. (ノ´∀`*)ノ ( not promotion la ~lol )

when I shopping etude house in singapore I get a lot samples and I tried this product. I'm in trouble with my hair because began to dull after hair coloring while ago, I was helped with this product. Then, I immediately bought this product.

☆ Packaging :



of course packaging from etude house always pretty that has a characteristic pink and white ♥ shaped like a toothpaste you must squeeze it to out the contents of this product.

☆ contain oil complex and have floral scent
This product contains oil complex which can make hair cannot dry. I use this product only the tip of my hair because the inside of my hair easy to oily. this product also have good scent like flower makes me excited to shower. lolヽ(∩。∩゛ヽ) This product makes extraordinarily strong, soft, silky, and manageable your hair.


☆ Texture



This product has a soft texture like jelly color pink. not sticky and easy to use to your hair. like conditioner maybe but texture is more fluid.

☆ How to use
- Use once or twice a week
- Massage into hair and comb through evenly with fingers
- Let treatment work for 5 minutess and rinse thoroughly

☆Result





(´・ω・`)? Repurhase 
yes, I will!!

( ・◇・)?Where to buy and how much
U can find it @ counter Etude house the prize around 120k or @veeshopy maybe more affordable XD


Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~

No comments:

Post a Comment