02 March 2015

K-Palette 1Day Magic Fiber Mascara


This time I will review product from K-palette 1 day magic fiber mascara. I've never tried the product k-palette before so Idk anything about this product when bought some time ago in singapore. lol I ever think regret buy this product in the first time but after used several times I became like this product so I review it here.

☆ Packaging :
This product has a beautiful package, so I bought it because it was initially attracted by the packaging is cute. (not la, I also was search new mascara XD) with black, pink and white color combination is very cute.


 ^ This fiber mascara

^ Test texture

☆ Good brush
This product has a good brush that makes your eyelashes curl and give volume to your eyelashes. for the first time I use I think this product already dry because I never open this product from I bought almost 2 month. but I googling this product containing translucent ink so don't worry this product can leaving black mark in your eyes when your sweating.

☆ How to use
This mascara is different type of mascara that I used before. this product comes along with fiber mascara. you can see the usage instructions through the image below. but I'll explain that you will more understand

' Comb eyelashes with eyelash brush.
' Curl up eyelashes with lash curler.
' Take out the mascara brush.
' Brush your eyelashes outwards and horizontally. And apply the fiber onto your lashes then apply the mascara.
' Apply the second layer if necessary.
' Reapply after the previous layer dries.
' Tidy up with eyelash brush.

☆ Result on my eyes
and this is the result on my eyes. this product also long lasting so I'm comfort used this product go to outdoor. maybe this product will makes dry your eyelashes and hard to remove but worth it with the function. please be gentle to remove this product so your eyelashes will be okay ;) oh yeah for the first time maybe this product will feel itchy in your eyes. that why I ever regret to buy it. but no problem if you're search mascara that makes you eyelashes more volume, this brand suit with you.




d(>_< ) Like :
- doesn’t clump
- not leaving black mark on your bottom eyes
- good brush
- long last

(>へ<) Dislike :
- feeling itchy for the first time use
- many step to use your eyelashes more volume (not suitable if used in a hurry XD)
- Hard to find in indonesia
- quite expensive

(´・ω・`)? Repurhase
Maybe not, I will try other brand if I wan out this product (sorry ;;)

( ・◇・)?Where to buy and how much
Around 35SGD or maybe 320idr, I found this product in singapore so i'm sorry where in indonesia that sell this product ;;


Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~

1 comment: