18 March 2015

Aquas lavender limited edition "brown"

you was searching lens that makes your eyes looks naturally? maybe what I review is suitable for you . :)


☆ Diameter: 14.50mm
  ☆ Water Content: 45%
☆ Life Span: 6 month



☆ Color & Pattern      
the color look so natural but i think the color too soft in my eyes. it makes my eyes looks like not wearing lens, it's good but i hope the color more flash. maybe other people have different comment about it. the pattern that I like about this lens, this lens didn't have outer line so not makes your eyes looks bigger. :)

☆ Enlargement 
this lens not makes enlargement in your eyes like i said before XD so if you want makes your eyes looks dolly, this lens not recommended. 

☆ Comfort    
this lens blocking my view just a bit, but it still comfort to use all day :)

☆ Result     
I like this lens so much because makes my eyes natural like nothing use circle lens. perfect paired with smokey eyes makeup I think :)





take use my selular phone XD

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~ 







5 comments: