11 March 2015

Luxe jewel lens

Holla everyone! this time I will review cute circle lens that I bought last time. I was search pink circle lens and finally I found the cutest one. let see~


☆ Diameter: 15.00mm
☆ Base Curve: 8.60mm
  ☆ Water Content: 48%
☆ Life Span: 6 month



☆ Color & Pattern     
the color of this circle lens looks cute and makes my eyes so shine. with the star black pattern give plus for this circle lens. that's why I fallin in love for the first time I choose. 

☆ Enlargement     
this circle lens have diameter just 15.00mm but makes my eyes bigger and I love it <3 p="">

☆ Comfort    
Well, this circle lens not stab my eyes but when the first time put into my eyes this lens blocking my view. after 10minute it feel more comfort. :)

☆ Result     
I really love this circle lens, though the color looks so unnatural but all about pink always makes eyes more pretty






Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~ 











3 comments:

  1. dolly bgt :33 tp syng krg natural buat daily ya ...

    Join my giveaway! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yupp, cocok buat yang suka cosplay :)
      thanks for comment and visit--

      Delete
  2. Nice info, thanks for share, oh ya saya mau berbagi, baru saja saya menemukan Video Viral tentang Hobby jadi Bisnis trus minum Kopi Terbaik sambil simak Media Kalteng baca tentang Paid Promote untuk Jual Akik Gambar buat beli Printer kaos sablon digital

    ReplyDelete